- Glossaries released: multi-language termbases for localization Grids. Gridly automatically detects Glossary terms in source text and offers correct translations for target languages that can be easily inserted.
- OR Condition: enables combining filters in columns with the OR operator.
- Grid UI optimization (cell editing, column editing, record history, context menus).
- New Formulas: Longest and Shortest functions that allow users to find the longest/shortest word from a list.
- Column Properties: header information and a new field for column description added.
- New Trigger added—enabling the trigger to watch a specific column.
- Allow Record ID to be unique only within Path Tags (folders). Allows non-unique IDs in Gridly but IDs must be unique within a unique Path Tag.
- Upload of ZIP files: now upload multiple files in a ZIP archive to one Grid and map records with Record ID.
- Allow mapping properties of JSON files to columns in Gridly.
- Upgrade of the search engine (Elasticsearch) to provide faster and more accurate results.
- Allow horizontal scrolling for windows users with SHIFT and a mouse wheel.