Localization is a never-ending process in app and game development. Translating once into 5-7 languages is easy; supplying constant content updates in multiple languages is a real challenge.
In this webinar, we'll share some hacks about:
- The endless content updates cycle.
- The most common issues in game/app development and localization.
- Pivot localization: how to bridge translation from non-English languages to global.
- Multi-stage localization: how to integrate LQA, VO, and other steps into your localization workflows.
- How TM, glossaries, and MT can save you time and money.
Join this webinar and learn about the fast and savvy hacks to aid with the continuous localization of apps and games.
You'll listen to
Mike has over 20 years of experience in game and app development and localization. Producer of the AAA titles, including Commandos series, TimeSplitters 2, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? and many more. With experience of internal and internal development teams, he's been involved in game development at various touchpoints in the process.
As part of the memoQ Gaming Unit, Gabor uses his abilities to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to act as a primary contact for product demos, client needs assessment and training among many other duties. Using his well-honed communication skills, he can simplify and communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience. His IT background also gives him the edge when it comes to technical discussion and finding the right solutions. He is an avid gamer since childhood.