Localize Direct is a rapidly growing technology company in the localization market. We are providing translation, localization QA, and CMS services for game developers and gaming companies in more than 61 language pairs. To earn the respect and trust of some of the largest gaming companies in the world, we’ve built a solution combining a cutting-edge technology platform with on-demand top-quality localization services.
Localize Direct is a truly international opportunity and operation. The HQ is based in Sweden with a development department operating in Vietnam, and team members working across the globe.
About the position:
As our Video Game translator and proofreader, you will play a crucial part in securing high-quality localization projects to our clients who require English to Arabic translations.
- Translation and proofreading of video-game texts (in-game and marketing);
- Liaising with reviewers;
- Meeting critical deadlines;
- Learning and following clients terminology standards and preferences;
- Keep the team’s terminology database up to date;
- Experience with CAT tools, Memsource knowledge is a plus.
- Native Arabic speaker
- At least 5 years of translation experience.
- Experience in the game localization industry;
- A massive passion for games!
- Self-motivated structured team player;
- No fear of making new friends and building relationships;
- Service-minded and outgoing;