Publish content from Gridly with CDN
Get your content live faster and with High Availability. Gridly Content Delivery Network (CDN) enables you to streamline your publishing workflow and push content from your Grids directly in your live apps, games.
In your Grid, you can now generate a link to a JSON file, the content of which will be available to your audience around the world at lightning speed thanks to the CDN powered by CloudFront.
Personal views, available to all Professional and Enterprise accounts, can only be seen by the person who created them. Thus, allowing you to stay organized and focused on the information that's most important to you.
- Gridly UI available in Japanese
- Ability to download multiple files at once from a selected range of files type cells
- Support for using Lexicons in text-to-speech automation
- Ability to use the set-value automation to set the dependency status
- Ability to use the set-value automation to format cells without changing a cell value
- New Function - DateTimeAdd, to add specified units to a datetime
- New Function - DateTimeDiff, to return the difference between datetimes
- Support for importing Excel files with multiple sheets into separate Grids