Game localization often consists of multiple steps and may involve hundreds of stakeholders. It can be difficult:
- Games are updated every week
- Tracking frequent updates can spiral out of control
- Source changes can be missed
- Lack of context leads to mistranslations
- Sending manual file is a nightmare for version control
This webinar will show you how to overcome these challenges and manage your localization process faster and with ease. We'll demo a solution that should save hours of useless manual work later.
Who is this webinar for:
1. Localization managers managing complex localization workflows, assets, and translation teams.
2. Developers dealing with frequent source code updates and localization-related bugs and errors.
3. LQA testers working with text, images, video and audio files.
Reserve your spot to see how Gridly and Memsource can help streamline your localization pipeline, eliminate translation mistakes, and keep your gamers coming back for more.