Game localization often consists of multiple steps and may involve hundreds of stakeholders. It can be difficult:
- Games are updated every week
- Tracking frequent updates can spiral out of control
- Source changes can be missed
- Lack of context leads to mistranslations
- Sending manual file is a nightmare for version control
This webinar will show you how to overcome these challenges and manage your localization process faster and with ease. We'll demo a solution that should save hours of useless manual work later.
Who is this webinar for:
1. Localization managers managing complex localization workflows, assets, and translation teams.
2. Developers dealing with frequent source code updates and localization-related bugs and errors.
Sign up now to see how Gridly and Memsource can help streamline your localization pipeline, eliminate translation mistakes, and keep your gamers coming back for more.